Our acid green, black, white and red Sid design drew inspiration from English punk rock band, Sex Pistols, and their bassist Sid Vicious (and singer Johnny Rotten). Rag mag, newsprint and rebellious pop culture collage art are joined by the title of the infamous single “God Save the Queen” and “let them eat cake” as a nod to French Queen Marie Antoinette (although there’s not record of her actually saying it). We see London, we see France, we like cake and also like to slam dance... in leggings, to punk music.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface