Dame Vivienne Westwood is a British fashion designer who is most famous for bringing modern punk and new wave fashions into the mainstream. Westwood and Malcolm McLaren, the manager of the Sex Pistols, owned a boutique in Chelsea, aptly named "Sex" where they combined clothing and music that shaped the 1970s UK punk scene. With her bright orange hair and rebellious style, she was deeply inspired by the shock-value of the punk scene. Our eclectic mix of plaids, houndstooth, zippers and patches are a direct reflection of how we interpret the early stages of her "punk style". We omitted the safety pins, bike chains, dog collars and other "bondage" elements and instead gave our Vivienne leggings a sexy moto twist with a nod to another sexy iconic superstar, Marilyn Monroe.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface